Sunday 13 January 2013

Something Sweet


Hello everyone! How is 2013 treating you so far? I've had a wonderful weekend and have struggled to find time to write a decent post so I'm sorry if this one isn't very good.
It's about the scents I've been wearing a lot of recently which is a Hollister body mist and a Harajuku Lovers perfume.
 The Hollister mist is in 'Laguna Beach' and it smells so fruity. The fact it's a mist also means it is really light and perfect to wear on warmer days. You can buy it for £12 from the Hollister website here. I have also got my eye on the 'Silver Strand Beach' mist as it smells absolutely gorgeous.
  The second scent I've been wearing is from the Harajuku Lovers' winter collection last year and I have it in 'G'. I'm so gutted as I've recently run out of it but I loved the smell. It's also quite fruity but with more of a coconuty twist. The musky smell makes it good for when it is a little more chilly. You can no longer buy this specific winter one (unless you are prepared to do some serious shopping around) but you can buy the original 'G' fragrance Amazon for just £9.77! Thanks for reading guys and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment